Deciding which broker to list your property with is an important decision. We at Cape Realty take your needs very seriously and are here to help you every step of the way. Cape Realty Inc. is one of the largest, independently owned Real Estate Brokerages in Lee County. We invite you to contact our Owner/Broker Christina Porter at any time to discuss your needs and answer any questions you may have about the sales and listing process. We welcome your inquiry and look forward to an opportunity to be of service.
- We are fully Licensed in the State of Florida – Our company is licensed with DBPR and Sunbiz. We also have access to Florida Gulf Coast MLS and Punta Gorda, North Port and Pt Charlotte MLS.
- Modern, user friendly website – Our website’s design, search engine is updated daily with new listings and information
- Advertising on the major real estate marketplaces – Cape Realty Inc advertises your property on the major websites and social medial including Craigslist, Realtor.com, Facebook, Caperealtyinc.com, Trulia, Zillow and the local MLS
- We have over 40 experienced agents – Our agents are all licensed, trained and capable in all aspects of real estate .
- We have the local market knowledge you need – Our company is focused almost exclusively on sales and rentals in Cape Coral and Lee County.
- Our agents give personal attention – Each of our agents are licensed, independent contractors working with our company to sell your property. Each agent is expected to be personally responsible in the handling of every detail of your transaction and has a fiduciary duty to keep you informed about all relevant aspects of the sales process in a timely manner.
Your agent will act as a buffer – One unanticipated aspect of selling your property yourself is that you are required to negotiate the price and other terms with the buyer directly, requiring you to be simultaneously nice and aggressive with potential buyers. Your agent will act a buffer, communicating your needs and wishes in a kind but firm manner allowing for a more aggressive and less personal negotiation.
Your agent will help educate you on the market – Most sellers are rarely active in the market. Our Agents are active in the market DAILY. They can help you understand current conditions and a variety of other market factors. They will develop a specialized marketing plan, help lead you through the selling process and keep you informed about market and pricing trends that affect your sale.
Your agent will negotiate on your behalf to get you the best terms possible – Your agent has a fiduciary duty only to YOU, requiring them to effectively represent your interests and negotiate on your behalf. good agents thoroughly understands the home selling process and know how to negotiate for the best terms which could end up saving you thousands of dollars. When prospective buyers want to talk price, terms or other matters, let them speak to your personal real estate expert.
Your agent will act as a filter – You will deal with only ONE person. When trying to sell your home on your own, you will be contacted by literally DOZENS of people including other agents and potential buyers. Hiring an exclusive agent means that no other agents will call you and if they do, give them your Agent’s number!
If you are interested in listing your home for sale or for rent complete the information request below an submit to our office. An agent will follow up and discuss the best way that Cape Realty can assist.